Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cutout of Bruno

This is of my dog, Bruno. He got his name when we first adopted him from the SPCA. Before we adopted him, Bruno's name was Boscov, which we really didn't like but decided to keep the name similar so that he would understand what we were calling him.
Bruno is a total goofball with an extremely loud mouth! He likes to bark at every single person that walks by the house, no matter if he knows them or doesn't. Bruno loves to play with our puppy, Krimpet, and run around the house like a wild man.
Our relationship is good, but it depends on the day and whether or not he wants me to pet him or play with him. I love that dog so much, and he's my baby whether he likes it or not (;

4 comments:

  1. This is such a realistic collage. I love the red color with the black and the dog's teeth are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the black, it is a very hard color to work with, and you even did it with paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! you can tell its your dog and it's delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple the shape is :) You're so talented and a great artist :)

    ReplyDelete